It looks like the Easter bunny will be hopping to China to visit the Kamerschen's this year!
We found out last night that our travel approval came and we leave for China on April 9th, just 23 days from now. We printed a calendar for Kendall and she is marking the days off until we leave.
We will leave on a Thursday and fly to Hong Kong where we will be visiting Hong Kong Disney and sight seeing until Sunday afternoon when we travel to Changsha, Hunan. The next day on Monday April 13th Kasey will be placed in our arms! After that we do some paperwork and sight seeing for a few more days (I'm very happy Kendall is going to get to explore Hunan as this is also where she was born) and then we head south to the city of Guanzhou where the US Consulate is located. They will issue Kasey her travel visa to head home! The whole trip will take 2 weeks so we will arrive home around April 24th. While we are there I will post updates and pictures everyday so you can all keep up with our trip and see all the cute pictures of the girls.
I want to thank everyone for all the love and support you have given our family during this wait for Kasey! Janie
"I'm a big sister!"
Tuesday, March 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



O.K., O.K. so I wrote one poem and now I am overexposing it. But, seriously, I did not write it alone. God used me as His tool to spread a message. Here is the poem as a blessing to little Kasey.
ReplyDeleteTwinkle Twinkle
Twinkle, twinkle my little star,
Do you know how blessed you are?
God created you to be,
In His image, your will free.
As I watch you learn and grow,
In Jesus' footsteps I pray you'll go.
You are like a raindrop catching light,
God's rare rainbow shining bright.
Loved by many, I hope you are,
For God is love, my little star.
Love to you - Danielle